Werde Teil der NALA-Familie!
General Information on working at NALA
We are Nala and our vision is to empower patients with chronic skin conditions to live a healthier & happier life.
We are the fast-track to a happy skin!
We do this by offering an AI-based, 360°, 24/7 digital companion.
It’s basically an App which helps to…
- …learn about the specifics of their skin condition much faster, better and less costly than possible today
- …go “beyond the pill” in their therapy by also including nutrition, behaviour etc.
- …to actually change detrimental routines and behaviour
- …get day-to-day advice from other patients with similar profiles and backgrounds
- …see a quantified(!) progress over time
- …stay motivated and positive
- …get on-demand help by an expert when needed
- …find out therapies that works MUCH faster than today possible based on “statistical twins”
- …and much more!
WHAT TO EXPECT
At Nala you can expect a “no bla just do”, humble and yet fun work environment. You will be part of the Nala.care family: a very young and driven team that is highly motivated to create real impact in the world.
- Being able to shape Nala from the very beginning with your own ideas
- No corporate approval processes; instead a getting-things-done mentality
- One of the best environments to actually reach 1000s of patients and help them improve their health and, thus, their quality of life – we think there’s no better way to spend your (work-)life 🙂
- A highly driven and energetic environment
- “Move fast & break things” culture
- Awesome team lunches, team events and lots of fun 🙂
REQUIREMENTS (independent of actual position)
- Work very user-focused, i.e. make sure we always put the user in the center and prioritize our various strategies / roadmaps accordingly
- Fluency in English (and German) with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for growing products that users love
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Highly structured, thorough working style and getting-things-done attitude (we’re looking for doers!)
- The ability to keep calm in turbulent, time-critical situations
- Empathetic, visionary but still hands-on leader
- Having startup experience is a big plus
- Having experience in the area of health / healthcare / digital health is a big plus