Founders Associate (Medical) – Internship
One sentence summary
Your key task will be to work on all topics that have high priority and high urgency for the founders of NALA.care. This will range across all topics, i.e. product, business development, financing, regulatory, clinical studies, but will have a focus on medical related tasks.
As a Founders Associate you will work side-by-side with our founders (CEO & CTO) on all high priority and high urgency tasks that are popping up on a daily and weekly basis. You are essentially a one-man task-force that helps NALA.care to make things happen fast and with high quality.
As the Founders Associate (Medical) you will:
- Work closely with our founding team, i.e. CEO and CTO
- Be responsible for a varying range of topics, ranging across the whole scope of a startup (financing, regulatory, medical, product development, strategy, business development etc.) with a focus on medical topics
- Work closely with our scientific advisory board to get input and advice from leading key opinion leaders (KOL) from the dermatology field and other areas (serial entrepreneurs, market experts etc.)
- Lead high impact and high urgency topics to a high quality and timely delivery
- Work closely with all of our departments, e.g. our development team of UI / UX experts, designer and back- / front-end developer (both web & mobile) to set up everything you need to implement
- Work very user-focused, i.e. always decide with the user and patient in mind
- 1+ years of hands-on work experience in a startup or in the medical field
- Excellent track record in getting things done on time and with excellent quality
- Fluency in English, German is a must, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Big plus 1) Having worked/studied in the industry, e.g. Pharma, pharmacies, clinical research organizations, dermatology centers, hospitals, ambulatory practices etc.
- Big plus 2) Having experience with social media / content marketing
- Big plus 3) Having experience in the medical/dermatological field
- Big plus 4) Having worked in a startup before
- Flexibility: remote work / home office possible
- Growth: a fun and highly skilled team to learn from and grow together